We believe God gives everyone abilities and we see it as part of our work to encourage and develop those abilities. We do this to allow everyone to live their life to the full and as part of that, take the fullest part in worshipping God together.
We have an elected leadership team which consists of a Minister and a team of Deacons. The leadership team work together to seek God’s will for the Church, and each member coordinates a particular area of God’s work here.
– is our Minister, and enjoys an eclectic taste in film and music. In his spare time he likes to do a bit of Geocaching. Nathan has a passion for helping people develop authentic grounded lives routed in the timeless truths of the Christian faith.
- is our secretary and is one of the deacons responsible for the Church Fabric and Mission & Outreach. Tim is retired and in his spare time he loves gardening and has, in the past, opened his garden for the NGS.
– is our treasurer. He has been a Professional Engineer for more than 20 years and currently works for Nissan developing the next generation of vehicles for Europe. Paul is married to Sarah and they have 6 children aged from 13 to 22 as well as 2 dogs. A keen musician, he also plays in a traditional brass band and enjoys playing the piano in his spare time (yes he does get some!).
- is married to Claire and is involved with the church’s outreach work as well as being an occasional preacher. He works as a non-executive director these days, following a lengthy career in industry, which has taken him and his family to different parts of the world. His leisure interests include hanging out with his children and grandchildren, Rugby (especially Northampton Saints), taking detailed instructions in the garden and reluctantly keeping fit!
- is married to Narina. He was born in London but his parents originated from Guyana (South America), the only English speaking country in the continent. His interests include cricket, football, gardening & music. Colin is passionate about praise & worship & the advancement of the Kingdom of God. He is the deacon responsible for Pastoral Support, Homegroups & Seniors.