We believe God gives everyone abilities and we see it as part of our work to encourage and develop those abilities. We do this to allow everyone to live their life to the full and as part of that, take the fullest part in worshipping God together.
We have an elected leadership team which consists of a Minister and a team of Deacons. The leadership team work together to seek God’s will for the Church, and each member coordinates a particular area of God’s work here.
– is our Minister, and enjoys an eclectic taste in film and music. In his spare time he likes to do a bit of Geocaching. Nathan has a passion for helping people develop authentic grounded lives routed in the timeless truths of the Christian faith.
– is our church secretary. Her outreach work happens through facilitating groups like Monday Club, Thursday Café and Rendezvous. These groups all meet needs in the community, and build relationships. In her spare time she enjoys scrapbooking and knitting for the family.
– is our treasurer.
- is retired but has four children and ten grandchildren who she enjoys spending time with, so she's kept busy! She also enjoys making things and gardening. Ann and Lesley are the Pastoral Care Deacons. She believes in team work so will be looking for others to join her in her pastoral care responsibilities.
- shares responsiblity with Ann for Pastoral Care.
- has an interest in education and is chair of governors at a local secondary school. Peter focuses on Preaching and Discipleship within the church. He enjoys spending his remaining spare time with his family.
- has been married to Alan for over 50 years with two children, 5 grandchildren and a couple of great-grandchildren. Before retiring she was a Prison Chaplain for 15 years. Sheila is responsible for Children and Youth and is our safeguarding trustee.